Final results of poll on rating three recent PSB music videos

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
geowayne

Final results of poll on rating three recent PSB music videos

#1 Post by geowayne » Sun 15 Mar 2020, 5:32 am

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors to rate three recent Pet Shop Boys music videos -- "On Social Media," "Dreamland," and "Monkey Business" -- on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being one of their worst videos, 3 being an average PSB video, and 5 being one of their best. And, of these three, the video that had the highest average voter rating was (not surprisingly):

* "Monkey Business," with an average rating of 3.954.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

For several reasons I won't go into, I've decided against running a new poll this week. Still smarting from the unfortunate "poll hacking" experience of late January, I'm not yet committed to resuming my surveys on a regular basis. But if and when I do decide to run a new poll (which is quite likely -- I'm just not sure when), I'll of course let you all know. I appreciate your understanding.

In the meantime, thanks so much to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I hope you all stay safe, happy, and healthy in the days ahead!