New Pet Shop Order Boys

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Tom Angel

Re: New Pet Shop Order Boys

#121 Post by Tom Angel »

Who else is going to New York gig then?
in suits or sequins/or twin sets and pearls

MikeyC

#122 Post by MikeyC »

I’m going! Very excited!!

DYSMC2009

#123 Post by DYSMC2009 »

Got my ticket.

West 4th

#124 Post by West 4th »

psbnyc wrote: Wed 26 Feb 2020, 4:31 pm I also got floor seats in section B, row 22, 169 + fees
We're Section C Row 23, same price as you.

Luke Colorado

#125 Post by Luke Colorado »

Toronto, Philly, NY, Maryland for me.

I accidentally got VIP Floor seats in Toronto. Ooof... happy to let those go to anyone interested.
I sincerely *love* Disco 2 and listen to it straight through regularly.

West 4th

#126 Post by West 4th »

Luke Colorado wrote: Wed 26 Feb 2020, 8:18 pm Toronto, Philly, NY, Maryland for me.

I accidentally got VIP Floor seats in Toronto. Ooof... happy to let those go to anyone interested.
Worst case, you'll be able to get rid of them on Stub hub.

Luke Colorado

#127 Post by Luke Colorado »

That’s what i thought, but VIP tickets are will-call only and SH won’t sell them. The transfer process is manual via Ticketmaster.

D.J.

#128 Post by D.J. »

Got my LA tickets, but that was stressful!😄😄 I failed 2 times, but third time was able to get even better seats as probably some other poor soul’s transaction failed.😂😂 What an amazing event this is and to think that UK fans don’t even get the opportunity to see two legendary UK bands makes me feel privileged. I hope to once in a lifetime we get to see PSB, NO and DM together in one concert.😎

themgnt

#129 Post by themgnt »

^^ I was able to get decent seats for a change but I kept the seat selection page open while working on some work stuff. It was surprising and annoying seeing BETTER seats come up in premium sections at the same price I paid for my section 2 seats. I would have been better off just sitting and watching a bit before rushing to get the best seats I could at the time.

We're talking center section 1 about 15 rows back, or center section 2, second row. I'm off to the side but on the aisle so my seats aren't bad at all.

Gabby

#130 Post by Gabby »

D.J. wrote: Wed 26 Feb 2020, 9:48 pm Got my LA tickets, but that was stressful!😄😄 I failed 2 times, but third time was able to get even better seats as probably some other poor soul’s transaction failed.😂😂 What an amazing event this is and to think that UK fans don’t even get the opportunity to see two legendary UK bands makes me feel privileged. I hope to once in a lifetime we get to see PSB, NO and DM together in one concert.😎
Honestly. Who doesn't check their credit card balance before getting into this! :lol:

Agree it's amazing that they are touring together - however I will be singing loudly "Disappointed" after the concert if we don't get any Electronic numbers thrown in - it would be such a wasted opportunity. I'd expect that material to be played during the NO set with Bernard introducing Neil on the stage - that'll give Chris the rest of the night off nicely when they're on first, and if it's the reverse Chris gets to kick back until he's on later. :lol:

df118junkie

#131 Post by df118junkie »

Hollywood Bowl, Pool Circle tickets. Not too shabby :dance:

D.J.

#132 Post by D.J. »

Gabby wrote: Wed 26 Feb 2020, 10:28 pm
D.J. wrote: Wed 26 Feb 2020, 9:48 pm Got my LA tickets, but that was stressful!😄😄 I failed 2 times, but third time was able to get even better seats as probably some other poor soul’s transaction failed.😂😂 What an amazing event this is and to think that UK fans don’t even get the opportunity to see two legendary UK bands makes me feel privileged. I hope to once in a lifetime we get to see PSB, NO and DM together in one concert.😎
Honestly. Who doesn't check their credit card balance before getting into this! :lol:

Agree it's amazing that they are touring together - however I will be singing loudly "Disappointed" after the concert if we don't get any Electronic numbers thrown in - it would be such a wasted opportunity. I'd expect that material to be played during the NO set with Bernard introducing Neil on the stage - that'll give Chris the rest of the night off nicely when they're on first, and if it's the reverse Chris gets to kick back until he's on later. :lol:
Haha! It wasn’t the credit card, but the system just failed to go forward when pressing the button, kinda froze.
I actually really hope THEY play Disappointed!🙏😁

psbfannyc

#133 Post by psbfannyc »

I have a feeling that this "Unity Tour" or "Unified Tour"...whatever it needs to be called, branded and felt...will play across the EU and the separated ( :( ) UK (in 2021). New Order just announced their only "UK" show in London on 10 October 2020 after the North American run with PSB in September and the beginning of October 2020. So then, they (PSB and NO) can bring this unified "show" to the EU and the separated ( :roll: ) UK in 2021.

y3potential

#134 Post by y3potential »

psbfannyc wrote: Wed 26 Feb 2020, 11:45 pm I have a feeling that this "Unity Tour" or "Unified Tour"...whatever it needs to be called, branded and felt...will play across the EU and the separated ( :( ) UK (in 2021). New Order just announced their only "UK" show in London on 10 October 2020 after the North American run with PSB in September and the beginning of October 2020. So then, they (PSB and NO) can bring this unified "show" to the EU and the separated ( :roll: ) UK in 2021.

I truly hope you're right.
There is beauty in ugliness and ugliness in beauty.

Luke Colorado

#135 Post by Luke Colorado »

Here are my seats if anyone is nearby!

Philly - Pit Row 3 210-2011
NYC - Sec F Row 7 5-8
MD - GA (pit)