"Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Pod
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#76 Post by Pod » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 5:43 pm

This will definitely be your last chance people - do it now!
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

User avatar
Pod
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#77 Post by Pod » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 5:44 pm

Den wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020, 5:09 pm
Got it!
Nice one Den!
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

User avatar
Gabby
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun 17 Jan 2016, 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#78 Post by Gabby » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 5:48 pm

My order just went through. Looks like they're still available.

User avatar
Pod
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#79 Post by Pod » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:07 pm

Now sold out! That was fast again. :shock:
Last edited by Pod on Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

User avatar
Gabby
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun 17 Jan 2016, 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#80 Post by Gabby » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:08 pm

The OS is making me nervous about the order I just made - I went back to see and it said SOLD OUT, and then I refreshed the screen and got the PRE ORDER button again. WTF?! :wall:

I clicked again and it changed back to SOLD OUT! Double WTF? :wall: :wall:

Fingers crossed everybody! :pray:

Scottydog
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue 03 Apr 2018, 11:22 am
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#81 Post by Scottydog » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:11 pm

You should’ve received a confirmation email if the order went through
If I thought what you’d think I wouldn’t even be here.

User avatar
Pod
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#82 Post by Pod » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:16 pm

I think there may be a few irate fans on again tonight...
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.


kingdom
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 17 Feb 2016, 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#84 Post by kingdom » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:38 pm

I would advise anyone who missed out to keep trying on the OS. Having repeatedly been told it was no longer available, I just tried again & it went through!

User avatar
Gabby
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun 17 Jan 2016, 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#85 Post by Gabby » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:52 pm

Scottydog wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:11 pm
You should’ve received a confirmation email if the order went through
Yeah, I did. I'm still not assuming it's a guarantee though, given the flakiness on the PSB Shop.

User avatar
Pod
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#86 Post by Pod » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:55 pm

I’ve had my email through too. I’m taking it as a guarantee - I have an order number so I should get my goods!
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

User avatar
Gabby
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun 17 Jan 2016, 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#87 Post by Gabby » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:57 pm

kingdom wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:38 pm
I would advise anyone who missed out to keep trying on the OS. Having repeatedly been told it was no longer available, I just tried again & it went through!
I assume it's a bit like when you buy hot concert tickets - there are always a few people who end up getting their order rejected because they went over their credit card limit or had insufficient funds, so the items get placed on hold and then end up back on sale again.

That's how I managed to bag my tickets for the Super concert - I thought I was completely out of luck, and then a few minutes later the tickets were available again. I do feel sorry for the poor bugger who missed out though...a little...OK maybe I don't. :lol:

User avatar
Pod
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#88 Post by Pod » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:59 pm

Gabby wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:57 pm
kingdom wrote:
Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:38 pm
I would advise anyone who missed out to keep trying on the OS. Having repeatedly been told it was no longer available, I just tried again & it went through!
I assume it's a bit like when you buy hot concert tickets - there are always a few people who end up getting their order rejected because they went over their credit card limit or had insufficient funds, so the items get placed on hold and then end up back on sale again.

That's how I managed to bag my tickets for the Super concert - I thought I was completely out of luck, and then a few minutes later the tickets were available again. I do feel sorry for the poor bugger who missed out though...a little...OK maybe I don't. :lol:
Very true...
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

User avatar
Izione
Posts: 457
Joined: Mon 04 Aug 2008, 9:10 am
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#89 Post by Izione » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 7:47 pm

Looks like they’ve sold out again
http://www.realizationmusic.co.uk
@realizationmsc

“Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought.”

User avatar
ZiggyPSB
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue 13 Mar 2007, 12:05 pm
Contact:

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#90 Post by ZiggyPSB » Thu 20 Feb 2020, 7:53 pm

Nothing is always guaranteed with the Pet Shop Boys Shop.
I'm a proud sycophant because I like Wedding in Berlin
Image
http://www.last.fm/user/FFancy24
Dublin 19/06/2011, Manchester 20/06/2013, Edinburgh 31/12/2013, London 23/07/2014, London 23/07/2016, London 02/04/2017

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Future Lover, Google [Bot] and 19 guests