Video Remasters

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Oznerol

Re: Video Remasters

#46 Post by Oznerol »

..maybe there are some hopes with "Heart" (no big expectations anyway...) and Always On My mind (that one was included on the new movie Bluray, isn´t it?? Is it really in HD there??)
This is not my signature.

matt74uk

#47 Post by matt74uk »

Out of all of their videos, Always On My Mind was the one I was expecting to see in that "HD" list because of the BFI work done on It Couldn't Happen Here. So who fancies ripping the Blu-ray disc and re-editing it to match the music video, presumably with the 4% PAL speed up ;)

Actually is the video that's an extra been remastered from the negs (it's only the trailer that's says it's been reconstructed)

TwizzleUK

#48 Post by TwizzleUK »

Oznerol wrote:
Mon 29 Jun 2020, 6:06 pm
..maybe there are some hopes with "Heart" (no big expectations anyway...) and Always On My mind (that one was included on the new movie Bluray, isn´t it?? Is it really in HD there??)
'Always On My Mind' on the 'It Couldn't Happen Here' Blu-ray looks awful. Definitely not remastered or 4K.

oakey

#49 Post by oakey »

TwizzleUK wrote:
Mon 29 Jun 2020, 10:39 pm
Oznerol wrote:
Mon 29 Jun 2020, 6:06 pm
'Always On My Mind' on the 'It Couldn't Happen Here' Blu-ray looks awful. Definitely not remastered or 4K.
Agree. Looks like Poor YouTube quality.

Oznerol

#50 Post by Oznerol »

matt74uk wrote:
Mon 29 Jun 2020, 8:48 pm
Out of all of their videos, Always On My Mind was the one I was expecting to see in that "HD" list because of the BFI work done on It Couldn't Happen Here. So who fancies ripping the Blu-ray disc and re-editing it to match the music video, presumably with the 4% PAL speed up ;)

Actually is the video that's an extra been remastered from the negs (it's only the trailer that's says it's been reconstructed)
I´m very tempted to do it...just need some spare time...
This is not my signature.

mole973102

#51 Post by mole973102 »

Elton John - I'm Still Standing https://youtu.be/ZHwVBirqD2s
His best song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-U1eXzrfwg
You gotta have fun!