Exclusive 7“ in German „Musikexpress“ magazine

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
gehegu

Re: Exclusive 7“ in German „Musikexpress“ magazine

#241 Post by gehegu » Mon 10 Feb 2020, 10:02 pm

oakey wrote:
Mon 10 Feb 2020, 9:50 pm
gehegu wrote:
Sat 08 Feb 2020, 12:27 am
I paid through bank transfer and I haven’t received anything from them. It’s really disappointing . They’ve stopped replying my emails so, at this point, I’ve lost my money. 😡
How did you pay then without the invoice that was sent out with the magazine and 7"?
Well, I didn’t understand the process and I asked for a IBAN, they sent it to me and I paid. Probably it was my fault but I’ve never done any transaction in any other way, now I don’t have neither the money nor the 7” or the magazine. I’m still emailing them but lately there’s no response. Any help would be highly appreciated.

oakey

#242 Post by oakey » Tue 11 Feb 2020, 8:31 am

But did you place an order through their website? If you just wire money to a company’s account, how would they know what to send you. That would not work with any other company either, would it?

Drem

#243 Post by Drem » Thu 13 Feb 2020, 4:18 pm

Returned home back from work last Tuesday's evening to find this pleasant surprise parcel from Germany awaiting me in my room. I almost forgot about this order since they don't have a standart card/PayPal payment options (and I thought they will cancel it eventually). I accurately unsticked the single from magazine's cover then safely removed glue spots from the latter - thankfully no damage to both items! Now I have to learn how to pay an invoice.
"I think it’s an amazingly good album, I’ve got to be honest with you. It’s one of the albums I feel most proud of. But for people who don’t really know us, and have a sort of an idea about us, ‘Electric’ is more what the Pet Shop Boys are meant to be."
(Neil Tennant, speaking about "Elysium" on the eve of "Electric" release.)

gehegu

#244 Post by gehegu » Thu 13 Feb 2020, 5:44 pm

oakey wrote:
Tue 11 Feb 2020, 8:31 am
But did you place an order through their website? If you just wire money to a company’s account, how would they know what to send you. That would not work with any other company either, would it?
I placed the order first of course, I wasn’t born yesterday...they sent me a text in German and then I ask them for the iban number. When I payed I wrote the reference number in the issue.
It works like that everywhere else (eBay, discogs and amazon) I order, then I pay and finally I receive the parcel...or ...am I really from Mars?

oakey

#245 Post by oakey » Thu 13 Feb 2020, 8:26 pm

If you placed the order normally it should arrive. The email they sent after the order explicitly said to not pay until the invoice was received which is sent with the item. So that’s why I asked.