My new PSB poll -- your general early impression of "Decide"

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
geowayne

My new PSB poll -- your general early impression of "Decide"

#1 Post by geowayne » Sun 15 Dec 2019, 5:01 am

I'm back!

Although my husband and I are still deep in the throes of settling in and setting up our new household -- yes, we still have a good deal of unpacking and "arranging" to do -- I'm finally at a point where I feel able to resume something akin to my standard website chores, including my biweekly polls. But I figure I should ease back into it with a fairly simple "first" question that focuses on just one song. While the Pet Shop Boys have released several new songs since I went on hiatus, one song in particular has, in very short order, created considerably more buzz than the rest among online fans: "Decide," the newly released b-side of the "Burning the Heather" single. So, though it was released just a few days ago, I'm making that one song the focus of my survey for the next two weeks. Quite simply, I'm asking your general early impression of it.

So please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice about "Decide" from the options provided right there on my home page.

Thank you all for your patience with me for being "away," more or less, for the past few weeks. I hope you all have a couple of great weeks ahead -- and Happy Holidays!

retrofuturist

Re: My new PSB poll -- your general early impression of "Decide"

#2 Post by retrofuturist » Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:09 am

Nice to see you putting your new computer to use Wayne!

Merry Christmas.

Retro. :)

Andie

#3 Post by Andie » Sun 15 Dec 2019, 8:52 am

Hey Wayne! Great to see you again :D
In a robot world, machinery is sighing, I thought I heard one crying

le petit corbusier

#4 Post by le petit corbusier » Sun 15 Dec 2019, 11:22 am

Welcome back, Wayne.
Look left, then right