Hotspot Limited Edition

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Den

Re: Hotspot Limited Edition

#241 Post by Den »

goughsjd wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 4:42 pm
Den wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 4:31 pm Ordered all the formats, only one CD and print arrived today. Grrrrr.
Least one arrived 😂
Wasn't even the 2 disc edition 😂😂😂

TallThinMan

#242 Post by TallThinMan »

Had the unexpected text from Ingram Micro yesterday to say it’ll be delivered by DPD today and that they’ll send me my one hour time slot by 11:00. Naturally that didn’t happen. Now the DPD website is saying that they’ve received my order details but have not yet received my parcel. I’ve never had problems with the official store before. Not impressed!
Last edited by TallThinMan on Fri 24 Jan 2020, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArtHist

#243 Post by ArtHist »

tottenhammattspurs wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 3:22 pm Amazon deliver the vinyl and single cd. Official stores. Nothing. Not a bloody thing. Always useless. Never disappoint.
That seems to be the general consensus. But then Amazon do have a 'tighter' grip on their workers.

Paul

#244 Post by Paul »

Ltd cd and print just arrived.
Very well packaged. Everything in perfect condition.

Unlike others, I've rarely had any problems with the official store. On the occasion when I didn't receive the electric postcards with my order they phoned me to confirm my order and address then sent me the autographed set.

Also to get courier service when I selected standard delivery is a nice bonus.

TG

#245 Post by TG »

Well this is confusing - now just received despatch notice from PSB store despite getting a dpd text yesterday but never getting a delivery slot time. Just dandy. ! 1-4 working day delivery times with standard mail . Not great :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
People tell me I'm a legend round these parts

TallThinMan

#246 Post by TallThinMan »

[Deleted]

Old Soak

#247 Post by Old Soak »

I had ordered the standard version from Amazon the day it was announced and I've got a delivery slot of 29-30 January showing! Wouldn't let me cancel that order when the 2CD/signed print version was eventually announced because I'd ordered something else to make it up to the £20 minimum... Very impressed with DPD service today, very unusual for Amazon not to be on the ball. Single CD in Morrisons this morning at £8, as I walked in 'Dreamland' was on the speakers. Open until 8pm for anyone desperate for a PSB fix!
And at the end/ Your funny Uncle staring / At all your friends / With military bearing

Marie loves PSB

#248 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Den wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 4:56 pm
goughsjd wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 4:42 pm
Den wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 4:31 pm Ordered all the formats, only one CD and print arrived today. Grrrrr.
Least one arrived 😂
Wasn't even the 2 disc edition 😂😂😂
Same here! - still waiting for the limited x2 CD. Don't know what has happened to it. :? I would have thought they would have sent them all in the same order and not in bits and bobs.

Boring90

#249 Post by Boring90 »

The packaging on that print is pathetic.
Las Vegas 1999

Marie loves PSB

#250 Post by Marie loves PSB »

tucky101 wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 4:52 pm I’ve given up and pressed the button to get it delivered to my local 8 TIL late. If I don’t get it TIL next week so be it.

Absolutely dreadful service isn’t it? Do you think N&C know how crap these people are?
Sorry, this is still happening Tucky101. :( It isn't good and if it wasn't for the limited signed print I think I would have shopped online through HMV instead. The only way to make Digital Stores learn is by not ordering form them! :down:

Marie loves PSB

#251 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Boring90 wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 7:10 pm The packaging on that print is pathetic.
Mine is bent and I could say ruined at the top! :( It looks like it got bent when they shoved it all in.

Nicholas

#252 Post by Nicholas »

It's not a MINDBLOWING print tbh and not exactly pristine after the way it was packaged. My [far more] limited edition, [more legibly] signed [and much bigger] Super print retains pride of place on the wall.

PeterN

#253 Post by PeterN »

Cassette arrived with a crack in the case, packed in flimsy card envelope/mailer, thought Amazon packaging was dodgy. Not happy, also no print, seemed to be available when I ordered it, oh well. Getting the album from a real record shop tomorrow.

Marie loves PSB

#254 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Nicholas wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 7:23 pm It's not a MINDBLOWING print tbh and not exactly pristine after the way it was packaged. My [far more] limited edition, [more legibly] signed [and much bigger] Super print retains pride of place on the wall.
Yes - I sadly agree Nicholas! It would have been nice glossy etc... It reminds me of something my printer would print off. (Not great quality). :?

Boring90

#255 Post by Boring90 »

RyaB wrote: Thu 23 Jan 2020, 7:31 pm It's difficult to tell if my order has shipped yet. The Store lists it under my orders as "Delivery 1 of 1 Processed 1 Hotspot + 12" Print (Hand Signed by PSB)." All my previous orders that have been sent for delivery are marked this way, but I've usually received an e-mail by now. Hopefully it's already one its way over "The Pond."
I'm in the same boat.
Las Vegas 1999