Hotspot Limited Edition

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Markpro

Re: Hotspot Limited Edition

#226 Post by Markpro »

Got my email from DPD late last night to say it had been dispatched, it was ordered on 12th December so i assumed it would have been dispatched a couple of days ago (i'm in UK) but looks like once again the official site is way behind others when it comes to releases and getting them to customers on day of release.
I've been a Teenager since before you were born.

Spittingcat

#227 Post by Spittingcat »

Also still waiting in West Yorkshire… have resorted to Spotify…

One of the crowd

#228 Post by One of the crowd »

drunk wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 2:00 pm @tucky101

Similar problems here, ordered on 12/12. Still awaiting reply from official store as to why DPD have apparently still not received any parcel from them.
I too ordered on 12/12 (have a feeling a lot of people did that day) and my current DPD status appears identical to yours.

I have a feeling that DPD haven't collected a number of parcels from this Ingram Micro place and that's why the status is, as is.

Highly frustrating.

E-mail of complaint will be typed tomorrow should nothing be received today
Fishing

tucky101

#229 Post by tucky101 »

I’m very glad I’m not the only one having problems.

I’ve given up on seeing it today and going out now, mainly for my own sanity

gelhead

#230 Post by gelhead »

Ltd Edition CD has safely arrived in Old Trafford

Think Neil was getting tired with all that signing. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TG

#231 Post by TG »

One of the crowd wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 2:39 pm

Similar problems here, ordered on 12/12. Still awaiting reply from official store as to why DPD have apparently still not received any parcel from them.
I too ordered on 12/12 (have a feeling a lot of people did that day) and my current DPD status appears identical to yours.

I have a feeling that DPD haven't collected a number of parcels from this Ingram Micro place and that's why the status is, as is.

Highly frustrating.

Yep same here too - ordered both lp and cd with the prints on 12/12 , order status processed but DPD still haven't advised me a delivery time after being sent the text from them yesterday - DPD website still stating We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel as of a few minutes ago. Looks like tmw then kids :roll: :roll:
People tell me I'm a legend round these parts

tottenhammattspurs

#232 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

Amazon deliver the vinyl and single cd. Official stores. Nothing. Not a bloody thing. Always useless. Never disappoint.
is is and isnt isnt

tottenhammattspurs

#233 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

TG wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 3:13 pm

Same for me. Bloody frustrating.

Highly frustrating.

Yep same here too - ordered both lp and cd with the prints on 12/12 , order status processed but DPD still haven't advised me a delivery time after being sent the text from them yesterday - DPD website still stating We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel as of a few minutes ago. Looks like tmw then kids :roll: :roll:
is is and isnt isnt

Synthrobot

#234 Post by Synthrobot »

Unboxing the double CD. That was uploaded fast!
I can never work out how to post YouTube links on this forum, sorry.

https://youtu.be/PIjaAQCsKmI

Old Soak

#235 Post by Old Soak »

Well I can't fault the service, DPD said they'd deliver at 14:08 early this morning and they were here at 14:08 on the dot! My 2CD packed and received in perfect condition, the signed print in also in perfect condition and it's going to be treasured. Five tracks in it sounds absolutely amazing. First listen is always a special occasion. :D
And at the end/ Your funny Uncle staring / At all your friends / With military bearing

goughsjd

#236 Post by goughsjd »

Highly frustrating.

Also having this issue... Horrendous store
    Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

Old Soak

#237 Post by Old Soak »

Monkey Business sounds fantastic through good speakers rather than tinny YouTube - best single in YEARS
    And at the end/ Your funny Uncle staring / At all your friends / With military bearing

Den

#238 Post by Den »

Ordered all the formats, only one CD and print arrived today. Grrrrr.

goughsjd

#239 Post by goughsjd »

Den wrote: Fri 24 Jan 2020, 4:31 pm Ordered all the formats, only one CD and print arrived today. Grrrrr.
    Least one arrived 😂
      Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

tucky101

#240 Post by tucky101 »

I’ve given up and pressed the button to get it delivered to my local 8 TIL late. If I don’t get it TIL next week so be it.

Absolutely dreadful service isn’t it? Do you think N&C know how crap these people are?