Final results of poll on the last time you unexpectedly heard PSB music

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on the last time you unexpectedly heard PSB music

#1 Post by geowayne » Sun 16 Jun 2019, 5:42 am

The final results are in for my survey of the past two weeks, in which I asked my site visitors, to the best of their recollection, when was the last time they heard music by the Pet Shop Boys when they weren't expecting to hear PSB music. And the choice that received the most votes was:

* "More than a month ago, but less than a year ago," picked by 36.3% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

As for my new survey for the next two weeks, it's no secret that my absolute favorite PSB album is Very. So I've decided to make the "Very era" the focus of the first of a series of several polls in which I list the songs recorded and/or released by the Boys during the period associated with a particular studio album -- including its associated single b-sides and other non-album songs -- and ask you to pick your three favorites. So please take a few minutes to check out the list of songs right there on my home page and choose your three favorites.

By the way, I'm not yet sure whether I'll be doing a poll like this for every studio album, although I'm definitely planning on doing so for at least two others, Behaviour and Bilingual. If they prove popular, I'll probably extend it to other "album eras" as well.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have a wonderful two weeks ahead!