2019 Pet Shop Boys News: "Inner Sanctum DVD, touring, new album"

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
oakey

Re: 2019 Pet Shop Boys News: "Inner Sanctum DVD, touring, new album"

#76 Post by oakey » Tue 29 Jan 2019, 8:30 am

canveyboy wrote:
Tue 29 Jan 2019, 7:54 am
Xakrij wrote:
Tue 29 Jan 2019, 2:17 am
canveyboy wrote:
Tue 29 Jan 2019, 12:10 am

Lol, good luck with that.
Hello...

I have managed to locate most things that I am looking for, PSB related or not, on sites not in USA or UK. :roll:
I can pretty much guarantee that you will never be able to download a torrent/rip or otherwise of a PSB DVD or VHS release. They just don’t exist. If you search on any torrent site you will not find any PSB DVD releases. Yes you can find music, just like any other artist, but nobody is going to have a torrent available of Inner Sanctum when it’s finally released. It won’t happen. There will be zero demand for it so nobody is going to take the time to make that available. The only way you could download it illegally is to ask someone who’s bought it to rip it and send it to you. Short answer, it won’t be released on digital. So don’t panic!
You are clearly living in another universe...
Everything is available as torrents, you just have to know where to find it. Google etc block torrent site searches, so you will not find much. But there are other search engines and FTD servers.
I enjoyed the torrent of the DiscoVery laserdisc very much (which was even in DD5.1 I remember correctly)

I don't do downloads anymore now, but up until a few years ago, downlading from illegal sources in itself was not illegal in the Netherlands.

But I know many who still do and they don't use google. And YT is the new torrent of course.

leesmapman

#77 Post by leesmapman » Tue 29 Jan 2019, 12:14 pm

It's a 4 disc set: 1 BR, 1 DVD and 2 CDs! rejoice!

https://twitter.com/petshopboys/status/ ... 9814822912

Pet Shop Boys today announce the release on DVD, Blu-ray and CD of their show ‘Inner Sanctum’, which was filmed at London’s @RoyalOperaHouse last summer. Out on 12 April 2019, it’s available to pre-order now from the link below.
https://petshopboys.lnk.to/InnerSanctumDVDTW

Den

#78 Post by Den » Tue 29 Jan 2019, 2:06 pm

We all need to contact the management about getting a 4K HDR, Blu-Rays look so bad on 4K TVs.

alig

#79 Post by alig » Tue 29 Jan 2019, 6:59 pm

Den wrote:
Tue 29 Jan 2019, 2:06 pm
We all need to contact the management about getting a 4K HDR, Blu-Rays look so bad on 4K TVs.
You're joking. 4k? Forget it.
"John 3:16."