Inner Sanctum - 3sat

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Message
Author
User avatar
djx
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun 02 Nov 2003, 4:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#16 Post by djx » Tue 27 Nov 2018, 8:13 pm

Marie loves PSB wrote:
Tue 27 Nov 2018, 4:55 pm
Pod wrote:
Tue 27 Nov 2018, 12:09 am
Exciting stuff - no idea how I’ll get to see it though!

I have tried to look into this. We have got a Sky dish. It won't pick any German channels up on it as I have looked though most of the channels and I am really not technical here. But, I am not sure if it is an actual "Sky" Dish that you need or just a dish of some sort but, you have to change where usually a Sky dish is normally facing.

I really wish they had shown this on Tv in England. It is not fair that our Christmas tv they are showing - Celebrating Black Eyed Peas being together 20 years and also Take That 30 years. Pet Shop Boys suprise, surprise always get missed!

your sky dish is set at 28.2 deg east, 3-sat, and other channels are broadcast on 19.2deg east (right where sky used to be before it went digital) . If you buy a cheap satellite finding tool and can access the dish then it's relatively easy

romy
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu 28 Jun 2012, 8:45 am
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#17 Post by romy » Tue 27 Nov 2018, 11:22 pm

I can't imagine,that this show will shown only one time,and then on german tv.whatever it means,that we see it first time on german tv,there must be a reason for this.

bookshopboy
Posts: 2943
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 9:14 pm

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#18 Post by bookshopboy » Wed 28 Nov 2018, 8:24 am

romy wrote:
Tue 27 Nov 2018, 11:22 pm
I can't imagine,that this show will shown only one time,and then on german tv.whatever it means,that we see it first time on german tv,there must be a reason for this.
Not necessarily. UK television schedules for Christmas and New Year have not yet been published

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#19 Post by Marie loves PSB » Thu 29 Nov 2018, 4:15 pm

djx wrote:
Tue 27 Nov 2018, 8:13 pm
Marie loves PSB wrote:
Tue 27 Nov 2018, 4:55 pm
Pod wrote:
Tue 27 Nov 2018, 12:09 am
Exciting stuff - no idea how I’ll get to see it though!

I have tried to look into this. We have got a Sky dish. It won't pick any German channels up on it as I have looked though most of the channels and I am really not technical here. But, I am not sure if it is an actual "Sky" Dish that you need or just a dish of some sort but, you have to change where usually a Sky dish is normally facing.

I really wish they had shown this on Tv in England. It is not fair that our Christmas tv they are showing - Celebrating Black Eyed Peas being together 20 years and also Take That 30 years. Pet Shop Boys suprise, surprise always get missed!

your sky dish is set at 28.2 deg east, 3-sat, and other channels are broadcast on 19.2deg east (right where sky used to be before it went digital) . If you buy a cheap satellite finding tool and can access the dish then it's relatively easy
Thank you for letting me know this.

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#20 Post by Marie loves PSB » Thu 29 Nov 2018, 4:17 pm

sharky wrote:
Tue 27 Nov 2018, 7:45 pm
Nice info thanks, i'll record and share it if nobody else post it on YouTube

Yes please!!!

User avatar
Drico One
Posts: 5448
Joined: Tue 16 Sep 2003, 8:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#21 Post by Drico One » Sat 01 Dec 2018, 5:09 pm

This will be a 75-minute edit of the show:

http://www.3sat.de/page/?source=/musik/ ... index.html

I'll record it and stick it on Bluray.

Drico.
The pale kid that hides in the attic behind his PC...

User avatar
DavePSB
Posts: 932
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 3:03 am
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#22 Post by DavePSB » Sat 22 Dec 2018, 7:15 pm

Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 18.14.26.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 18.14.26.png (854.35 KiB) Viewed 2452 times
Chris: "I don't really like MP3's. It's like having a 1 megapixel digital camera."

Click for PSB | Euphoric (rarely updated now)

leesmapman
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed 03 May 2006, 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#23 Post by leesmapman » Sun 23 Dec 2018, 12:54 am

Drico One wrote:
Sat 01 Dec 2018, 5:09 pm
This will be a 75-minute edit of the show:

http://www.3sat.de/page/?source=/musik/ ... index.html

I'll record it and stick it on Bluray.

Drico.
In The Night is missing again...Damnit. And so is Burn.

Future Lover
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon 14 Jul 2014, 1:04 am
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#24 Post by Future Lover » Sun 23 Dec 2018, 9:49 pm

Is it just me, or that 75-cut looks a lot like a hypothetical live CD tracklist? Funnily enough, there's barely any "Super" in it.

User avatar
Drico One
Posts: 5448
Joined: Tue 16 Sep 2003, 8:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#25 Post by Drico One » Sun 23 Dec 2018, 9:57 pm

I think that tracklisting strikes a very good balance between representing the breadth of their career and providing the plebs with the mega hits - which is really what a show broadcast on New Year's Eve/Day should probably be doing.

Drico.
The pale kid that hides in the attic behind his PC...

alig
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sun 02 Nov 2003, 8:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#26 Post by alig » Mon 24 Dec 2018, 10:00 pm

Why won't they perform "Undertow"? It was a single.
"John 3:16."

User avatar
NikacP0kac
Posts: 1325
Joined: Fri 10 May 2013, 12:55 am
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#27 Post by NikacP0kac » Mon 24 Dec 2018, 11:36 pm

In The Night is missing so folks buy the DVD - for me it's the highlight of the show, as was the Two Divided By Zero/Why Don't We... combo on Pandemonium.
Have a look at my taste in music:
http://www.last.fm/user/NikacPokac

That’s the thing about negative energy, about hatred. It can be positive. It throws into relief all the things you know you like. It tells you, by elimination, what you’re about. Sometimes you can only define yourself by what you hate. Hatred becomes an inspiration; it makes you think, “What I’m doing now I totally believe in, and I don’t care what other people say.” Guided by hatred, you don’t have to follow the herd. - Neil Tennant

User avatar
lucienchardon
Posts: 933
Joined: Thu 08 Jan 2004, 9:22 am
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#28 Post by lucienchardon » Wed 26 Dec 2018, 9:25 pm

NikacP0kac wrote:
Mon 24 Dec 2018, 11:36 pm
In The Night is missing so folks buy the DVD - for me it's the highlight of the show, as was the Two Divided By Zero/Why Don't We... combo on Pandemonium.
I agree, In The Night/Burn was a highlight of the tour for me. I'm hoping they will do I Want A Lover on the next one. I don't think that song has ever been included on a tour.

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#29 Post by Marie loves PSB » Thu 27 Dec 2018, 11:52 am

lucienchardon wrote:
Wed 26 Dec 2018, 9:25 pm
NikacP0kac wrote:
Mon 24 Dec 2018, 11:36 pm
In The Night is missing so folks buy the DVD - for me it's the highlight of the show, as was the Two Divided By Zero/Why Don't We... combo on Pandemonium.
I agree, In The Night/Burn was a highlight of the tour for me. I'm hoping they will do I Want A Lover on the next one. I don't think that song has ever been included on a tour.
PSB's need to do a few songs for future tours that they have never ever have performed live.

young.offender
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri 06 Mar 2015, 1:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Inner Sanctum - 3sat

#30 Post by young.offender » Mon 31 Dec 2018, 11:33 am

You don't have to wait for it:

https://www.3sat.de/mediathek/?mode=play&obj=77566

Have fun! 8)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests