PSB Autumn Super Tour added dates:

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Danger

Re: PSB Autumn Super Tour added dates:

#16 Post by Danger »

andmaste wrote:No Italy
You should know that hey play here only in Summer... their last gig in a venue in Italy is been in Milan... 14 years ago... then only festivals and open air gigs.

Lleonard Pler

#17 Post by Lleonard Pler »

No Spain.

One of the crowd

#18 Post by One of the crowd »

Lleonard Pler wrote:No Spain.
Nickname lives there
Fishing

Disco.

#19 Post by Disco. »

That explains it.

jamie1978

#20 Post by jamie1978 »

in the UK Leeds, Birmingham and Bournemouth appear to be completely sold out

I assume they'll release the upper tier seating in Leeds and Birmingham... but still, not bad going for them sales-wise

Trixiemix

#21 Post by Trixiemix »

No Muscle Mary wrote:I
I absolutely hated that huge gig they did on NYE in Sydney a few years ago. Idiots walking around posing and talking loudly throughout the set. I found that at festivals, drunken/drugged-up idiots who know one song would push their way roughly to the front.
Of course, none of this affects the people on stage. I'm sure it's lovely to be looking out at 70,000 people jumping around in the cold and rain having paid hundreds of dollars for the privilege. A fine view as long as you're not stuck in the middle of it.
Maybe I'm just getting old.

I was at that gig in Sydney and was VERY lucky to catch the eye of Chris and Pete Gleadall whdn they came out to the front to watch Culture club on stage. Chris went off and brought Neil to say hello to me and I got a New Year KISS on the cheek from NEIl. I was one happy lady. Next day I had to fly back to London but was already on air 8)
Back to Trafalgar.........

No Muscle Mary

#22 Post by No Muscle Mary »

Trixiemix wrote:
I absolutely hated that huge gig they did on NYE in Sydney a few years ago. Idiots walking around posing and talking loudly throughout the set. I found that at festivals, drunken/drugged-up idiots who know one song would push their way roughly to the front.
Of course, none of this affects the people on stage. I'm sure it's lovely to be looking out at 70,000 people jumping around in the cold and rain having paid hundreds of dollars for the privilege. A fine view as long as you're not stuck in the middle of it.
Maybe I'm just getting old.

I was at that gig in Sydney and was VERY lucky to catch the eye of Chris and Pete Gleadall whdn they came out to the front to watch Culture club on stage. Chris went off and brought Neil to say hello to me and I got a New Year KISS on the cheek from NEIl. I was one happy lady. Next day I had to fly back to London but was already on air 8)
VERY cool! Myself and my mate decided to head off home after PSB (I was living in Sydney at the time). On the way out, some guys offered us backstage passes so we could get into a bar area where they said they had just been and PSB were there. And would you believe, I said no thanks and headed off home. Glad I did really as it was a dose trying to get transport home to the suburbs that night. And I was down because I hadn't enjoyed the gig after so much hype leading up to it. I just wanted to get home to my husband and kids.

I once flew all the way to Ireland from Brisbane to see them. Did you go to Sydney especially? Amazing how far fans will travel to see the boys.
Churlicious

Trixiemix

#23 Post by Trixiemix »

No Muscle Mary wrote:
Trixiemix wrote:

I once flew all the way to Ireland from Brisbane to see them. Did you go to Sydney especially? Amazing how far fans will travel to see the boys.

Yes I worked for an Airline at the time......I did amazing travel seeing them.....still do sometimes. I know what you mean about Sydney after New year. I caught the ferry back then had to walk all the way through the centre of Sydney to get to my hotel. I was knackered but it was worth it. Shame you missed the backstage thing but you have your priorities right.
Back to Trafalgar.........

Pod

#24 Post by Pod »

Any ecstatic Mexicans celebrating the extra date?
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

No Muscle Mary

#25 Post by No Muscle Mary »

Trixiemix wrote:
No Muscle Mary wrote:
Trixiemix wrote:

Yes I worked for an Airline at the time......I did amazing travel seeing them.....still do sometimes. I know what you mean about Sydney after New year. I caught the ferry back then had to walk all the way through the centre of Sydney to get to my hotel. I was knackered but it was worth it. Shame you missed the backstage thing but you have your priorities right.
Transport was a nightmare for the Carriageworks show too. The venue was out in the middle of the suburbs with no transport. People were waiting for hours for taxis, took me about 2 hours to get one.
Churlicious

llyn_psb

#26 Post by llyn_psb »

My girlfriend bought us a couple of tickets for the tour in Manchester in February for my birthday today! This will be my first PSB concert (still kicking myself for missing them at Festival No.6). Cannot wait!!
You live in a world of excess, where more is more and less is much less

jasminewok13

#27 Post by jasminewok13 »

Incredible

Sent from my HUAWEI Y530-U00 using Tapatalk