Questions for ROH show photo policy and meeting Neil (No Spoiler Please)

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
jagdmirage

Questions for ROH show photo policy and meeting Neil (No Spoiler Please)

#1 Post by jagdmirage » Thu 21 Jul 2016, 12:35 pm

Sorry for adding another ROH thread.
I'll be attending the Saturday show, and I really don't wanna get spoiled. So I avoid clicking on the spoiler thread.
I just need to know how strict they enforce no-photo policy. I understand that it's forbidden to take photos at an opera performance, but PSB show is a pop concert, right?

Also, any chance to meet Neil after the show at stage door? Does Neil do this at all this time?
Who is Phil Mitchell(the man in my avatar)?

Remark

Re: Questions for ROH show photo policy and meeting Neil (No Spoiler Please)

#2 Post by Remark » Thu 21 Jul 2016, 2:12 pm

Last night several people had phones out taking videos and photos, but surprisingly it wasn't nearly as distracting as what I've seen in the past. People seemed to catch a snippet or two then plunge back into the moment. As for large cameras, I can't say if there was an issue or not because I didn't see any, but I'm going to assume that they are likely not welcomed.

As for meeting N&C at the door, there was definitely a large crowd out back at the stage door when I left. I stayed around there for a few moments but ended up leaving them in peace :angel: Not sure if N&C came out afterwards or rushed out of the building as soon as they walked off stage...which wouldn't surprise me actually, given the obvious and only exit to the building.

joepsb

#3 Post by joepsb » Thu 21 Jul 2016, 2:21 pm

Remark wrote:Last night several people had phones out taking videos and photos, but surprisingly it wasn't nearly as distracting as what I've seen in the past. People seemed to catch a snippet or two then plunge back into the moment. As for large cameras, I can't say if there was an issue or not because I didn't see any, but I'm going to assume that they are likely not welcomed.

As for meeting N&C at the door, there was definitely a large crowd out back at the stage door when I left. I stayed around there for a few moments but ended up leaving them in peace :angel: Not sure if N&C came out afterwards or rushed out of the building as soon as they walked off stage...which wouldn't surprise me actually, given the obvious and only exit to the building.

They sneaked out another door
Barbara Windsor and David Walliams were prolly the decoys

No Muscle Mary

#4 Post by No Muscle Mary » Thu 21 Jul 2016, 3:13 pm

Fans on Facebook are saying they left by another door and there was an after party.
Churlicious