Two questions for people who've already heard Electric

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Lush

Re: Two questions for people who've already heard Electric

#16 Post by Lush »

nickname wrote:Well now people will understand why Drico shuts up when people start insung me. I don't think hhe deserves to be a modertor of this forum.
And I think you need to grow a sense of humor. And the ability to know when to shut up. And maybe do a bit proof reading before you post ("insung", "hhe", "modertor" :D )
"Unprofessional? Us? Sir. Might I with due respect remind you that Mister Vandemar and myself burned down the City of Troy? We brought the Black Plague to Flanders. We have assassinated a dozen kings, five popes, half a hundred heroes and two accredited gods. Our last commission before this was the torturing to death of an entire monastery in sixteenth century Tuscany. We are utterly professional." - Mr Croup

Monopoly Of Noise

#17 Post by Monopoly Of Noise »

Tenlow wrote:This is seriously brilliant ;-) :-D
Agreed. I particularly like the idea of Neil singing/chanting 'shite'.

FormerEnfantTerrible

#18 Post by FormerEnfantTerrible »

Anybody is free to entitle their opinion. If you don't like it, I think you should ignore it...

Those new lyrics were funny though...my fave part is when Now! is mentioned...
Did You See Me Coming?

Eldritch

#19 Post by Eldritch »

Palpatine wrote:
+1 :up:
+2
Click click drone

Nickname

#20 Post by Nickname »

Lush wrote:
nickname wrote:Well now people will understand why Drico shuts up when people start insung me. I don't think hhe deserves to be a modertor of this forum.
And I think you need to grow a sense of humor. And the ability to know when to shut up. And maybe do a bit proof reading before you post ("insung", "hhe", "modertor" :D )

I'm talking through a mobile phone. You are an stupid mother f*** and idiot. Look at me, I'm laughing.

NikacP0kac

#21 Post by NikacP0kac »

nickname wrote:I'm talking through a mobile phone. You are an stupid mother f***** and idiot. Look at me, I'm laughing.
You're in denial and that is FINAL.
Have a look at my taste in music:
http://www.last.fm/user/NikacPokac

That’s the thing about negative energy, about hatred. It can be positive. It throws into relief all the things you know you like. It tells you, by elimination, what you’re about. Sometimes you can only define yourself by what you hate. Hatred becomes an inspiration; it makes you think, “What I’m doing now I totally believe in, and I don’t care what other people say.” Guided by hatred, you don’t have to follow the herd. - Neil Tennant

Eldritch

#22 Post by Eldritch »

Oh no, it looks like PSB going Vocal has driven our brave Iberian Thursday warrior to take a long walk off a short pier straight into the depths of a sangria lake. The quality and content indicate just that. Or he is really is talking through a mobile phone, which does make one sound rather muffled and garbled. How about taking it out of your mouth?
Click click drone

Kermit

#23 Post by Kermit »

Eldritch wrote:
Palpatine wrote:
+1 :up:
+2
+3, they should definitely rerecord a version now that they are a fanbase-only band

Syncratic

#24 Post by Syncratic »

Bless Nickname. He's only just learned to say mother f***. It truly does take one to know one, hahahaahaaaha!