Tour Merchandise

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
psblefrere

Tour Merchandise

#1 Post by psblefrere »

Hi just wondering if anyone could shed any light on merchandise for this tour especially any info on a programme :?: .

cheers.

West End Boy

Re: Tour Merchandise

#2 Post by West End Boy »

I don't think there is a tour program on sale yet, right? Aren't tour programs usually produced on-the-go, that is using the pictures of previous concerts belonging to the tour? And since this was only the 2nd "Electric" concert (and the first one featuring the entire, final production) I don't think they've already taken enough photos...

Anyway, what about t-shirts? Any good ones? And the prices - I guess 30€ or something like that...
From summer warmth to sudden cold

Bulldog

#3 Post by Bulldog »

Would love to get that glitterball bowler hat! I reckon it'd be pretty expensive, though.

West End Boy

#4 Post by West End Boy »

I just read that one of the official t-shirts available after the concerts is a white t-shirt with the "Electric" cover printed on the front. Well, not very creative.

I really hope we'll get to buy something that they actually wear on stage. This was the main reason why I bought the black t-shirt with the big golden "P" on it after the Pandy gig, because Neil wore that one underneath his Jacket during the first act of the show. :D

bohemians.

#5 Post by bohemians. »

bobo wrote:Would love to get that glitterball bowler hat! I reckon it'd be pretty expensive, though.
NOOO!! THAT IS GOING TO BE MY /AND MAKE SURE I WOULD FIGHT EVEN A LOT OF RAUGH WITH YOU TO WIN IT -IF THERE MIGHT BE SUCH OPORTUNITY,..WELL FIGHT..I MEANT SHOUT AND SCREAM UNTIL YOU D LET ME WIN :!:

ZiggyPSB

#6 Post by ZiggyPSB »

West End Boy wrote:I just read that one of the official t-shirts available after the concerts is a white t-shirt with the "Electric" cover printed on the front. Well, not very creative.

I really hope we'll get to buy something that they actually wear on stage. This was the main reason why I bought the black t-shirt with the big golden "P" on it after the Pandy gig, because Neil wore that one underneath his Jacket during the first act of the show. :D
Taking its cue from Paul Smith who designed David Bowie The Next Day T-shirts, which is just a white shirt with the cover of The Next Day ironed onto it.

And charge 70 big ones for it.

I think if there's gonna be something to buy, a tour poster might be all I want.
I'm a proud sycophant because I like Wedding in Berlin
http://www.last.fm/user/FFancy24
Dublin 19/06/2011, Manchester 20/06/2013, Edinburgh 31/12/2013, London 23/07/2014, London 23/07/2016, London 02/04/2017

Danger

#7 Post by Danger »

West End Boy wrote:I really hope we'll get to buy something that they actually wear on stage. This was the main reason why I bought the black t-shirt with the big golden "P" on it after the Pandy gig, because Neil wore that one underneath his Jacket during the first act of the show. :D
I bought it before the first London Pandy show and when I saw Neil with him I said: wow!
Generally I don't like tshirt with album artwork on it.

Oznerol

#8 Post by Oznerol »

On the Chile and Argentina venues, there was only t-shirts, two different models: one with the Electric cover and the 'Electric Pet Shop Boys Live 2013' text, and another with the Leaving covers picture. No tour progamme. I'll upload pics tonight...
This is not my signature.

TheGardner

#9 Post by TheGardner »

Will buy you one programme, when they're available on the North American & European gigs!

West End Boy

#10 Post by West End Boy »

Voila, a picture of the "Electric" shirt; found it on FB. Truly not very spectacular. (i hope the upload worked, i'm on my iPhone right now...)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368950688.490312.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368950688.490312.jpg (116.2 KiB) Viewed 6235 times

Paulo

#11 Post by Paulo »

Hmm, That shirt isn't too bad. I may have to buy one.

agent doris

#12 Post by agent doris »

They appear to have their own clothing label now too!

tottenhammattspurs

#13 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

Going to sound daft, but i'd prefer it without the "Pet shop boys electric tour" writing on it. Just the album artwork, on its own.
is is and isnt isnt

Blogo

#14 Post by Blogo »

tottenhammattspurs wrote:Going to sound daft, but i'd prefer it without the "Pet shop boys electric tour" writing on it. Just the album artwork, on its own.
Totally agree with this. Overall, I think it's a nice T-shirt.
Listen without prejudice

Radiophonic

#15 Post by Radiophonic »

Is the lettering style for Electric the same as the that on the sleeve of Memory of the future?
"Enjoy it while it lasts ... "