How many more Pet Shop Boys album left?

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
joeythecat

Re: How many more Pet Shop Boys album left?

#16 Post by joeythecat »

Ask Leonard Cohen when he is going to retire. I mean, honestly, The Beach boys just made a new record! Seriously, as a PSB fan, will you stop buying their records as long as they are good? Do birds stop singing? Has Robert Plant stopped, the list of old rockers making records goes on and on, why is is so hard to get your heads around PSB continuing to make interesting music, sure it defies the odds that their music is still incredibly good, why stop? It isn't like making music is a normal profession, no one is forcing them to make records if they wanted to rest on their laurels they would have done it a long time ago.

Radiophonic

Re: How many more Pet Shop Boys album left?

#17 Post by Radiophonic »

joeythecat wrote:Ask Leonard Cohen when he is going to retire. I mean, honestly, The Beach boys just made a new record! Seriously, as a PSB fan, will you stop buying their records as long as they are good? Do birds stop singing? Has Robert Plant stopped, the list of old rockers making records goes on and on, why is is so hard to get your heads around PSB continuing to make interesting music, sure it defies the odds that their music is still incredibly good, why stop? It isn't like making music is a normal profession, no one is forcing them to make records if they wanted to rest on their laurels they would have done it a long time ago.
... is the correct answer! </Have I Got News For You mode>
"Enjoy it while it lasts ... "