Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Message
Author
AdamDowds
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu 22 Apr 2010, 8:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#16 Post by AdamDowds »

Sandy Shaw wrote:I don't really want to go down this road but how the Hell do people get this info? Can't we just enjoy the music and leave his private life alone?
:up: He doesn't seem to mind, so as long as he's happy I suppose.

bohemians.
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#17 Post by bohemians. »

I do not mind if that person is Neils friend or whoever -as soon as he does not belong into about 70 percent of violent Pakistan men
I saw him beeing photographed with Neil before and he did not have this estasy s fans face expressions,so I quessed Neil knows him longer/its just silly deduction and I do not know why Pakistan.. :eh: perhaps I bit remembered one quite violent Pakistan boy who bit my tounge once so badly.So for me no Pakistan lovers any more,but if Neil preferes such things ..of course he could not be Neils lover - he is too old. Now seriously its not our business,sure, Sandy, even when I would like to know who Neil is dating,its better for my health not to know such things :roll: .I only hope its someone kind,dear,lovely ,cute..and such stuff rather than educated at Oxford

User avatar
StevePSB
Site Admin
Posts: 4801
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 3:01 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#18 Post by StevePSB »

bohemians. wrote:I do not mind if that person is Neils friend or whoever -as soon as he does not belong into about 70 percent of violent Pakistan men
I saw him beeing photographed with Neil before and he did not have this estasy s fans face expressions,so I quessed Neil knows him longer/its just silly deduction and I do not know why Pakistan.. :eh: perhaps I bit remembered one quite violent Pakistan boy who bit my tounge once so badly.So for me no Pakistan lovers any more,but if Neil preferes such things ..of course he could not be Neils lover - he is too old. Now seriously its not our business,sure, Sandy, even when I would like to know who Neil is dating,its better for my health not to know such things :roll: .I only hope its someone kind,dear,lovely ,cute..and such stuff rather than educated at Oxford
I'd love to know what all that meant. :roll:


StevePSB

bohemians.
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#19 Post by bohemians. »

If you felt gentle romantic feelings for Neil since 16 and then really met him and he would be all nice and gently touching your arms and beautifully looking into your own eyes and stuff like that you would care who is around him too :roll:
So I analysed that person bit -under impression of Maria Claire s story about abused Pakistan females .Of course I ended it with - that this Neil s friend is some nice Pakistan men,"perfectally innocent one"

User avatar
StevePSB
Site Admin
Posts: 4801
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 3:01 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#20 Post by StevePSB »

bohemians. wrote:If you felt gentle romantic feelings for Neil since 16 and then really met him and he would be all nice and gently touching your arms and beautifully looking into your own eyes and stuff like that you would care who is around him too :roll:
So I analysed that person bit -under impression of Maria Claire s story about abused Pakistan females .Of course I ended it with - that this Neil s friend is some nice Pakistan men,"perfectally innocent one"
I wish I knew what all that meant. :roll:


StevePSB

User avatar
Dipso
Posts: 3536
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 12:39 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#21 Post by Dipso »

bohemians. wrote:If you felt gentle romantic feelings for Neil since 16 and then really met him and he would be all nice and gently touching your arms and beautifully looking into your own eyes and stuff like that you would care who is around him too :roll:
So I analysed that person bit -under impression of Maria Claire s story about abused Pakistan females .Of course I ended it with - that this Neil s friend is some nice Pakistan men,"perfectally innocent one"
Erm, you do realise that that bloke is probably British, right?
Prick up your ears.

User avatar
Janet Street-Porter
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed 14 Jan 2004, 1:32 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#22 Post by Janet Street-Porter »

His name's Javed Miandad, bohemians, and he's been dating Neil for six months.

User avatar
Fugitive1979
Posts: 6135
Joined: Wed 01 Nov 2006, 12:05 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#23 Post by Fugitive1979 »

Janet Street-Porter wrote:His name's Javed Miandad, bohemians, and he's been dating Neil for six months.
A good catch. Let's hope that their relationship enjoys a good innings.
:| :o

User avatar
glennjridge
Posts: 8014
Joined: Sat 01 Nov 2003, 10:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#24 Post by glennjridge »

weird.I always pictured neils boyfriends looking like Ian McKellen

Michelle
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu 05 Mar 2009, 10:17 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#25 Post by Michelle »

Fugitive1979 wrote:
Janet Street-Porter wrote:His name's Javed Miandad, bohemians, and he's been dating Neil for six months.
A good catch. Let's hope that their relationship enjoys a good innings.
Do you mean this boy? His name is Bal Kalirai, and the photo was taken in October 2006.
http://dafjones.thirdlight.com/viewpict ... id=3387886

bohemians.
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#26 Post by bohemians. »

yes Michelle, I thought that this one is the same one. :lol:
so Javed or Bal?
so hmmm -not "perfectally innoncent ",but this I don t mind

User avatar
Corina
Posts: 2969
Joined: Thu 15 May 2008, 4:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#27 Post by Corina »

^^ I think Miss S-P mistook him for a guy using frequently a good bat in a very skillful way! (Maybe the bat is the reason, lol)
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

User avatar
Corina
Posts: 2969
Joined: Thu 15 May 2008, 4:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#28 Post by Corina »

glennjridge wrote:weird.I always pictured neils boyfriends looking like Ian McKellen
I love Glenn.
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

User avatar
Sandy Shaw
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu 29 Nov 2007, 9:36 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#29 Post by Sandy Shaw »

bohemians. wrote:yes Michelle, I thought that this one is the same one. :lol:
so Javed or Bal?
so hmmm -not "perfectally innoncent ",but this I don t mind
I think it is the same man for what it is worth. (Bal). The trouble is this doesn't chime with my earlier post to leave this subject alone!
What's for supper?

bohemians.
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#30 Post by bohemians. »

who is Glenn,Corina?- and " bat"? =bitten?
So Javed is not the one photographed...still - might be very beautiful :oops: -if he is really existing /if JSP ment one son of that Pakistan cricket captain -Junaid? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can JSP describe this Javed?/perhaps its just same name :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 26 guests