Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
AdamDowds

Re: Neil went to see Cleopatra last night at Sadlers Wells

#16 Post by AdamDowds »

Sandy Shaw wrote:I don't really want to go down this road but how the Hell do people get this info? Can't we just enjoy the music and leave his private life alone?
:up: He doesn't seem to mind, so as long as he's happy I suppose.

bohemians.

#17 Post by bohemians. »

I do not mind if that person is Neils friend or whoever -as soon as he does not belong into about 70 percent of violent Pakistan men
I saw him beeing photographed with Neil before and he did not have this estasy s fans face expressions,so I quessed Neil knows him longer/its just silly deduction and I do not know why Pakistan.. :eh: perhaps I bit remembered one quite violent Pakistan boy who bit my tounge once so badly.So for me no Pakistan lovers any more,but if Neil preferes such things ..of course he could not be Neils lover - he is too old. Now seriously its not our business,sure, Sandy, even when I would like to know who Neil is dating,its better for my health not to know such things :roll: .I only hope its someone kind,dear,lovely ,cute..and such stuff rather than educated at Oxford

StevePSB
Site Admin

#18 Post by StevePSB »

bohemians. wrote:I do not mind if that person is Neils friend or whoever -as soon as he does not belong into about 70 percent of violent Pakistan men
I saw him beeing photographed with Neil before and he did not have this estasy s fans face expressions,so I quessed Neil knows him longer/its just silly deduction and I do not know why Pakistan.. :eh: perhaps I bit remembered one quite violent Pakistan boy who bit my tounge once so badly.So for me no Pakistan lovers any more,but if Neil preferes such things ..of course he could not be Neils lover - he is too old. Now seriously its not our business,sure, Sandy, even when I would like to know who Neil is dating,its better for my health not to know such things :roll: .I only hope its someone kind,dear,lovely ,cute..and such stuff rather than educated at Oxford
I'd love to know what all that meant. :roll:

StevePSB

bohemians.

#19 Post by bohemians. »

If you felt gentle romantic feelings for Neil since 16 and then really met him and he would be all nice and gently touching your arms and beautifully looking into your own eyes and stuff like that you would care who is around him too :roll:
So I analysed that person bit -under impression of Maria Claire s story about abused Pakistan females .Of course I ended it with - that this Neil s friend is some nice Pakistan men,"perfectally innocent one"

StevePSB
Site Admin

#20 Post by StevePSB »

bohemians. wrote:If you felt gentle romantic feelings for Neil since 16 and then really met him and he would be all nice and gently touching your arms and beautifully looking into your own eyes and stuff like that you would care who is around him too :roll:
So I analysed that person bit -under impression of Maria Claire s story about abused Pakistan females .Of course I ended it with - that this Neil s friend is some nice Pakistan men,"perfectally innocent one"
I wish I knew what all that meant. :roll:

StevePSB

Dipso

#21 Post by Dipso »

bohemians. wrote:If you felt gentle romantic feelings for Neil since 16 and then really met him and he would be all nice and gently touching your arms and beautifully looking into your own eyes and stuff like that you would care who is around him too :roll:
Erm, you do realise that that bloke is probably British, right?
Prick up your ears.

Janet Street-Porter

#22 Post by Janet Street-Porter »

His name's Javed Miandad, bohemians, and he's been dating Neil for six months.

Fugitive1979

#23 Post by Fugitive1979 »

Janet Street-Porter wrote:His name's Javed Miandad, bohemians, and he's been dating Neil for six months.
A good catch. Let's hope that their relationship enjoys a good innings.
:| :o

glennjridge

#24 Post by glennjridge »

weird.I always pictured neils boyfriends looking like Ian McKellen

Michelle

#25 Post by Michelle »

Fugitive1979 wrote:
Janet Street-Porter wrote:His name's Javed Miandad, bohemians, and he's been dating Neil for six months.
A good catch. Let's hope that their relationship enjoys a good innings.
Do you mean this boy? His name is Bal Kalirai, and the photo was taken in October 2006.
http://dafjones.thirdlight.com/viewpict ... id=3387886

bohemians.

#26 Post by bohemians. »

yes Michelle, I thought that this one is the same one. :lol:
so Javed or Bal?
so hmmm -not "perfectally innoncent ",but this I don t mind

Corina

#27 Post by Corina »

^^ I think Miss S-P mistook him for a guy using frequently a good bat in a very skillful way! (Maybe the bat is the reason, lol)
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

Corina

#28 Post by Corina »

glennjridge wrote:weird.I always pictured neils boyfriends looking like Ian McKellen
I love Glenn.
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

Sandy Shaw

#29 Post by Sandy Shaw »

bohemians. wrote:yes Michelle, I thought that this one is the same one. :lol:
so Javed or Bal?
so hmmm -not "perfectally innoncent ",but this I don t mind
I think it is the same man for what it is worth. (Bal). The trouble is this doesn't chime with my earlier post to leave this subject alone!
What's for supper?

bohemians.

#30 Post by bohemians. »

who is Glenn,Corina?- and " bat"? =bitten?
So Javed is not the one photographed...still - might be very beautiful :oops: -if he is really existing /if JSP ment one son of that Pakistan cricket captain -Junaid? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can JSP describe this Javed?/perhaps its just same name :lol: