Neil & Chris Texts

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Fredddyyy

Re: Neil & Chris Texts

#2596 Post by Fredddyyy »

4 and a half stars (out of 5)?
That's very good, wow.
:D

AlfonsoPSB

#2597 Post by AlfonsoPSB »

You're being watched.

AlfonsoPSB

#2598 Post by AlfonsoPSB »

You're being watched.

AlfonsoPSB

#2599 Post by AlfonsoPSB »

Edit: link added.
Rollingstone.de

You can download the review from here:
Attachments
Rolling Stone - Ger.jpg
Rolling Stone - Ger.jpg (323.31 KiB) Viewed 1506 times
You're being watched.

bohemians.

#2600 Post by bohemians. »

wake up wake up Neil!! why there is still not pic from cold Norway?/btw Shame on czech president too,there was this Gay Pride in Prague last week and many people did protest as usull/incl my mother and brother/ and as well czech president Klaus was agains Gay Pride..(..but sure for you its only Russia,Russia,Russia -you rather support some 3 bitches who do hetero sex in church on altar/even in latest stadium of pregnancy -probably this was funny if lady Ga s new videoclip..I mean,sure Pussy Riots should be free -because they should be free to say that they hate Putin -if thats their case really/?/as I can say I hate czech president because he is agains gay people
I am still in shock that even young people in Russia were saying that those who support Pussy Riots should be in hell forever -and why its all this happening -because of some "religion" noone really see if it does exist.Strange.As well it was funny HOW some people did protest against prisoned Pussy Riots -they got naked and destroyed wodden cross..that was in Kiev -that girl is forcing 5 years in prison for that..!???..its like back in 17 century -catching witches..
Anyway,in case you really reads here,Neil, I just wanted to say that I am very nice -not listening your leaked Elysium/and to be honest thats only because I couldn t do it ..technically,I mean I was so tempted,but I pray each night to be strong and wait until 7th Sept/as well I was not able to upload my "screaming",so I am very unhappy I can not be in Berlin on 5th Sept..but only the thought that its not likely there is not going to be THE BRAKE..
oh well I quess I have to waitt till next year
btw who is A FACE LIKE THAT about +GIVE IT A GO/i only noticed lyrics on here
A FACE LIKE THAT could be about some model -but they already made "fortune"..I hope its not about some Indian face?
and GIVE IT A GO let me see...great it is not about your Indian boyfriend/in case you do have indian boyfriend....oh I understand its someone new,new,like new everyday..
...now if you said GIVE IT A GO to me/oh sorry about this post,I most likely did not wake up fully..

AlfonsoPSB

#2601 Post by AlfonsoPSB »

You're being watched.

bohemians.

#2602 Post by bohemians. »

so was it last Pandy then? Twins tweeted it was last one,but I don t trust rude girls - that they are just hitting city with boys and who knows what the night brings../now I know I am fully waked up..and Jealous

bohemians.

#2603 Post by bohemians. »

now I would love to the pic of Neil -after drinking absinth till 6 in the morning :lol:

bohemians.

#2604 Post by bohemians. »

actually I would prefere to meet him in this state..it would be quite simple to GIVE IT A GO :P

Posh Boy

#2605 Post by Posh Boy »

bohemians. wrote:so was it last Pandy then? Twins tweeted it was last one,but I don t trust rude girls - that they are just hitting city with boys and who knows what the night brings../now I know I am fully waked up..and Jealous
As they are planning a new tour from February, I should hope this is the last Pandy. Must be a record.
"Your boring face I love it"

AlfonsoPSB

#2606 Post by AlfonsoPSB »

You're being watched.

bohemians.

#2607 Post by bohemians. »

"other dates kept beeing requested .."BY TWINS? :roll:
I only hope twins will not continue with their requests in ..February :lol:

BrilliantPSB

#2608 Post by BrilliantPSB »

Polly & Sophie are the perfect girl mixture of sexy, charme and ...scaryness!
Neil Tennant has a great voice, Chris Lowe has great silence.

bohemians.

#2609 Post by bohemians. »

oh sure scary,but still Neil seems to be "friend" with them-when drinking all night together.. -he did not even mention the other dancers -Charlotta and the boy..
Everyone is having different taste -for me DISCOVERY TOUR GIRLS were hot and sexy,not these twins,who knows what sort of dancers next new tour will bring -really curious/how about Ivan Putrov or Aaron Johnson/I would love to see how Neil is "steeling" him from his friend Sam T.Wood :P

Nickname

#2610 Post by Nickname »

bohemians. wrote:oh sure scary,but still Neil seems to be "friend" with them-when drinking all night together.. -he did not even mention the other dancers -Charlotta and the boy..
Everyone is having different taste -for me DISCOVERY TOUR GIRLS were hot and sexy,not these twins,who knows what sort of dancers next new tour will bring -really curious/how about Ivan Putrov or Aaron Johnson/I would love to see how Neil is "steeling" him from his friend Sam T.Wood :P
Of course the girls dancers of "Discovery" were hotter. I remember "Can you forgive her?".

I suppose you were talking about Aaron Sillis, I don't meet Aaron Johnson.