hogmanay selling out rapid!!

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Undertaker

#61 Post by Undertaker »

kennym wrote:Weather forecasts got it well wrong..

I never! Maybe PSB will do a one off concert for those of you who spent good money for this show. Even if tickets are refundable, a lot of people would have had other expenses. The whole show seems jinxed.

Dave

skyhigh

#62 Post by skyhigh »

Yeah, Scottish weather at this time of year is wholly unreliable. We were sitting in a bar in Edinburgh, 'footlights', waiting to head over when it got cancelled. Worst was to come however when i got home and my power was out. Just came back on now. Feelin bad for Trixie etc. Was thinkin about you last night.
That's it, it's all over. We're out of here. What a Legacy! (c) Chris Lowe 2009

mantooth

#63 Post by mantooth »

We got back from Edinburgh early this afternoon. Yeah, it was a bit of a shame after making the trip but when we were walking into the city centre and saw the top of a bus shelter had been ripped off by the wind and thrown halfway down the street, we knew it was the right decision. :shock:
Weekly Top Artists Chart

stoo

#64 Post by stoo »

i lost about six tiles from my roof last night, there were chimmneys lying on top of cars so i dont doubt it was the right decision
how can i feel bad,
about what i never had.
All i have is an image
on a photograph

Trixiemix

#65 Post by Trixiemix »

Dear 'O' Dear....what a night! I just got back from Edinburgh today. I'm afraid I spent New Year 2007 alone in my hotel room and watched the Castle fireworks from my hotel window. I took a few Photos and some are on my other film. This is from my Phonecam.

GO HOME.......Police turn away Party and Concert goers because Hogmanay is cancelled!

We took a gamble with the weather and lost......it happens.
Back to Trafalgar.........

Trixiemix

#66 Post by Trixiemix »

skyhigh wrote: Feelin bad for Trixie etc. Was thinkin about you last night.
Thanks skyhigh! I know I'm not the only one who travelled and Edinburgh is still a beautiful city (when the sun shines....like it did this morning when I left) :wink:
I feel sorry for Neil and Chris too. They had done a rehearsal and were raring to go!
Back to Trafalgar.........

Phillip

#67 Post by Phillip »

Phillip wrote:My mum lives in Scotland & she's just text me to say it's very windy up there at the moment...oh & to say Happy New-Year & one of her cats is missing :roll:
...Mother knows best, cat still missing. :(
Attitudes are materialistic

Pani

#68 Post by Pani »

Phillip wrote: ...Mother knows best, cat still missing. :(
:(