Charts: Minimal

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Nickname

#31 Post by Nickname »

Anyway, I think Minimal is going to get a much better chart position than I'm with stupid. Maybe a top 5.

Dreamcatcher2003

#32 Post by Dreamcatcher2003 »

nickname wrote:Anyway, I think Minimal is going to get a much better chart position than I'm with stupid. Maybe a top 5.
Hopefully...
The CELL by Stephen King instantly hit number 1 in New York Times Bookseller Lists selling well over 200 thousand copies in three weeks. This affirms my opinion: People really need an occassional good horror read...

retrofuturist

#33 Post by retrofuturist »

Flamboyant was better than Miracles but charted 2 places lower... although this time the difference between the 2 is a bit more extreme.... hmmm....

I'll pick it to be exactly the same chart position as I'm with stupid was! Was that #7 or #8... or does it depend on what chart you look at?

Undertaker

#34 Post by Undertaker »

I cannot see Minimal charting in the top 10. I'd say 12-14 would be a more likely scenario but i don't think it will drop like their singles usually do. Maybe 2 weeks in the top twenty. Certainly not a top 5 though.

Dave

Shopper

#35 Post by Shopper »

Top 10
I was born in a hospital room with green walls, the doctor who delivered me wore a green overall, so did the nurses hovering around. So much greenery around, its no wonder that it is my favourite colour !

My Blog
On Facebook

kimphilby

#36 Post by kimphilby »

I think, in my heart of hearts, it's going to be Number 1 all over the world FOREVER!

NorthernLad

#37 Post by NorthernLad »

One thing I know for sure.... It won't even touch the Top 100 here in the US :evil: :( :cry:

Our pop radio is horrible here.

- - -
www.BluespaceRadio.com
New wave and beyond... music without boundaries.

Shopper

#38 Post by Shopper »

well i think they have a good chance to get into the billboard dance charts, the remixes are pretty neat
I was born in a hospital room with green walls, the doctor who delivered me wore a green overall, so did the nurses hovering around. So much greenery around, its no wonder that it is my favourite colour !

My Blog
On Facebook

ddp

#39 Post by ddp »

Hi :)
Vote for the MINIMAL pleaaaase :wink:
http://www.sky-radio.fm/sky.php?sky=ok&info=20
For vote click LEFT key :)
Happiness Is An Option

AlfonsoPSB

#40 Post by AlfonsoPSB »

Done.