Robbie Williams new album info

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
space boy 1 uk

#196 Post by space boy 1 uk »

YOU ARE JUST A FINNISH FOOL, GET A SENSE OF HUMNOR!!!

GET A BLOOOODY LIFE YA BORE

Eldritch

#197 Post by Eldritch »

I'll purchase a "SENSE OF HUMNOR" the day you get a keyboard that's not on caps-lock all the time.
Click click drone

Ghost within this house

#198 Post by Ghost within this house »

we think he has a brain tumnor
Firing verbal shots.......like a Tommy Gun

space boy 1 uk

#199 Post by space boy 1 uk »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll purchase a "SENSE OF HUMNOR" the day you get a keyboard that's not on caps-lock all the time.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GET YOU GIRRRRRLLLL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO LAW TO SAY U CANT USE CAPS ?? ISSSSSSSS THERE ???
AND BY THE WAY "" MY POSTS HAVE NEVER BEEN INSULTING TO U EITHER OR ANYONE?
I THINK U LOT TAKE THIS FORUMN FARRRRRRRRRRRRR
TO SERIOUSLY

Ghost within this house

#200 Post by Ghost within this house »

Well, you called Eldy a Finnish Fool, which is mildly insulting and not at all funny.

Anyone idly glancing through the five posts on this page would quickly decide the two that lack wit, grace and humour. And took the longest to compose...
Firing verbal shots.......like a Tommy Gun

Flaffer

#201 Post by Flaffer »

dVTB wrote:The official explanation by EMI not to release "London" as a single, was that it featured the line "let's break the law". If a single release can be cancelled for such a innocent lyrics, I don't see why a She's Madonna single can't be cancelled.
was there ever an 'official' reason for the non UK release of London, I've only heard Neils comments on this,
Still waiting to hear the Adam Freeland, Manhattan Clique and Axwell mixes of Integral.

Technotrancemix

#202 Post by Technotrancemix »

7 October 2006
EXCLUSIVE: TAKE THAT BACK
Robbie forced to withdraw insulting lyrics from album
By Caroline Hedley
TROUBLED Robbie Williams has been forced to change insulting lyrics on his new album in case his former manager sues.

The changes have caused "huge headaches" for his record label weeks before the album, Rudebox, is released.

They are desperate to avert legal action from Nigel Martin Smith, who managed Robbie in Take That.

Advertisement

But despite the changes, the singer may face a writ for defamation after he failed to withdraw his allegations.

On a track called The 90s Robbie brands Nigel an "evil man" and accuses him of ripping him off.

But a music industry source has told the Mirror Nigel kept "meticulous records" of his accounts when he was guiding the success of Take That, who recently re-formed without Robbie, 32. The source said yesterday: "Nigel always had a feeling Robbie could be problematic and he kept every detail of how much each was paid and when.

"The label knew this and did the sensible thing in insisting that any defamatory lyrics were immediately removed from the Rudebox album.

"Otherwise Nigel was going to seek an injunction to stop its release.

"He's put up with Robbie slagging him off for years and he's had enough."

Despite the album's revision, Robbie's reluctance to take back his claims means Nigel could still sue. The insider said: "Details of the original lyrics have leaked. Robbie even mouthed them on stage at a recent gig. "It might be funny for him but for Nigel, who still works in the music industry, questioning his credibility is a serious issue. "Robbie fell out with Nigel, 45, after he quit Take That in 1995. Nigel successfully sued Robbie for breach of contract. The singer went on to brand his old manager the "spawn of Satan". Last month The Mirror revealed Robbie is being treated for depression.He recently axed the Asian leg of his Close Encounters tour blaming "exhaustion". The star is also facing a lawsuit from songwriter Ashley Hamilton, who claims the track Madonna, on the Rudebox album was stolen from him. A spokesman for Robbie said "No comment" last night.

PS. Does anyone have the original lyrics to 90s? I saw the amended lyrics on a site yesterday but even they've been removed now. The plot thickens.

gareth

#203 Post by gareth »

The lines he read out at Milton Keynes were:

"Either you're a thief or you're s**t, which one will you admit to? "Such an evil man, I used to fantasise about taking a Stanley knife and playing round with your eyes."
Furious angels will bring you back to me

mantooth

#204 Post by mantooth »

NMS is a creepy man (I never knew who he was when I'd see him out until someone noted that the man who looked melty once managed Take That), but I'm surprised Robbie is still so torn up about him.
Weekly Top Artists Chart

Noah

#205 Post by Noah »

Legal action threatened over Robbie album

09 October 2006 - 11:46:12

Former Take That manager Nigel Martin-Smith is said to be pursuing legal action against Robbie Williams over a song included on his forthcoming album Rude Box.

Martin-Smith was first alerted to the subject matter of the track, entitled The 90s, in September after Williams made reference to the song’s lyrics in an interview with The Sun’s Victoria Newton. After threat of legal action the track was subsequently pulled from review copies of the album and a cloud was cast over its inclusion on the forthcoming album.

Last week The 90s was returned to review copies having undergone changes to its lyrics in an attempt to remove any offending subject matter, and EMI confirmed that it would be included on the new album.

In a story in The Sun over the weekend however it was claimed that Martin-Smith has served a High Court writ against Williams and his record label Chrysalis, demanding £300,000 in damages.

Chris Coppeller of Nigel Martin-Smith management declined to comment as the matter is sub-judice.

Noah

#206 Post by Noah »

I think someone asked for lyrics to The 90's:

THE 90’S

Picking up the story from where I left off It’s 1990 now so school can f*** off I got no GCSEs, nothing higher than a ‘D’

I couldn’t tell me mum because she’d batter me Me and Tate sat on the bowling green, life was a shitter We had five quid between us and bought six cans of bitter I took me ten Benson home and I smoked through the sorrow If I could just avoid me Mum, maybe I’d tell her tomorrow I stumbled through the door I said "Mum it’s like this"

She said “That man’s been on the phone and you’ve made the list You’re in that boy band son, come and give us a kiss”

Phoned up Martin and Rich and carried on getting pissed Boys I don’t believe it, I’m goin’ to be famous Pick you up in a Porsche and buy you lots of trainers I met the other guys, one seemed like a c*** I think it’s going to be like New Kids On The Block

I can’t be bothered ’cause I’m lazy

I hate those that hate me

I can’t forgive and it’s crazy, baby

Now I’m a video star

Baa baa baa, ba baa baa

Do you know who you are, baby

(I only wanted to get down

I’m making trouble in this town

For the five of us)

I adopted four brothers, some I liked more than others One was like a brother from another mother But the lead singer made it hard to like him And I still loved him, despite him The first three months, you know I nearly quit I played snooker with my Dad, he said “Don’t be a dick Unload the bullets, you’re mind is a gun You’re gonna shoot yourself when they’re number one”

Now I’m a video star

Baa baa baa, ba baa baa

For the five of us)

Now it’s dinner with Versace lunch with Princess Diana And I’m gonna get battered if I go out in my manor ‘Cause as much as we were loved we were also hated The boys got jealous ‘cause the girls got plated And now we’re famous and that, and we’re dancing and that And I’m thinking I can sing why am I stood at the back

So f*** the band give me Sambuka and gak

Now I’m a video star

Baa baa baa, ba baa baa

For the five of us)

And now it’s breaking my heart because the dream’s turned to shit It ain’t broke but I’ll break it in a little bit And I’m always in trouble but I’ve stopped saying sorry Everybody’s worried “What the f***’s wrong with Robbie He not answering his phone, he’s not talking to me I saw him on the telly at Glastonbury”

And now I’m running away from everything that I’ve been And I’m pissed and I’m f***, and I’m only nineteen I can’t conform no more, I can’t perform no more

But the boys know I’m f*** and so they show me the door And if the truth be told I wasn’t fit enough to stay So I put my head down and walked away That was the 90's, 90 to 95

Now I’m a video star

Baa baa baa, ba baa baa

For the five of us)

Lleonard Pler

#207 Post by Lleonard Pler »

I found these lyrics for 'She's Madonna' on a spanish music forum, but I don't know if they're true:
Oh, Madonna, Madonna

I don't miss you
just who
you used to be
and you don't ring true
so please
stop calling me
Your "I love you"'s
are ten a penny
You're dropping clues
like you've got any
You got to choose