Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Message
Author
User avatar
PopKid78
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu 08 Mar 2018, 10:33 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1111 Post by PopKid78 » Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:27 pm

RMC wrote:
canveyboy wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:15 pm
PSB on The One Show next week - I’m guessing Friday!
Really! It’s a long time since they were on this, 2009/10 I think.
It was 2010, they were on to promote Ultimate.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
canveyboy
Posts: 953
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:38 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1112 Post by canveyboy » Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:34 pm

RMC wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:23 pm
canveyboy wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:15 pm
PSB on The One Show next week - I’m guessing Friday!
Really! It’s a long time since they were on this, 2009/10 I think.
Yeah it’s been a long long time!! ;)
Its taken me all of my life to find you


leesmapman
Posts: 1644
Joined: Wed 03 May 2006, 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1114 Post by leesmapman » Fri 17 Jan 2020, 11:38 pm

nickname wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:44 pm
Funny pic:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOgs25uWkAA ... me=900x900
Taken from Annually 2017/Literally 44. This is outside where the EMI office once was.

User avatar
Pod
Posts: 2211
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1115 Post by Pod » Fri 17 Jan 2020, 11:41 pm

I’ll be amazed if they don’t go on Graham Norton - they usually do. I hate that show...
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1116 Post by Marie loves PSB » Sat 18 Jan 2020, 6:53 pm

Sorry, if anyone else has mentioned this. I have made another post in case you miss it. **Re-edited** - Thursday radio 6 7:30am Lauren Laverne talking to Pet Shop Boys about Hotspot.:D
Last edited by Marie loves PSB on Sun 19 Jan 2020, 11:23 am, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1117 Post by Marie loves PSB » Sat 18 Jan 2020, 6:55 pm

Pod wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020, 11:41 pm
I’ll be amazed if they don’t go on Graham Norton - they usually do. I hate that show...
We don’t bother with that show either. :down:

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1118 Post by Marie loves PSB » Sat 18 Jan 2020, 6:57 pm

canveyboy wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:34 pm
RMC wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:23 pm
canveyboy wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:15 pm
PSB on The One Show next week - I’m guessing Friday!
Really! It’s a long time since they were on this, 2009/10 I think.
Yeah it’s been a long long time!! ;)
Many thanks :D

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1119 Post by Marie loves PSB » Sat 18 Jan 2020, 6:58 pm

leesmapman wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020, 11:38 pm
nickname wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020, 10:44 pm
Funny pic:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOgs25uWkAA ... me=900x900
Taken from Annually 2017/Literally 44. This is outside where the EMI office once was.
Has this place now gone? I have been there a few times when I was a teenager. What is it now? :?

leesmapman
Posts: 1644
Joined: Wed 03 May 2006, 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1120 Post by leesmapman » Sun 19 Jan 2020, 12:49 am

According to Literally, it's now the Boston Consulting Group.

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1121 Post by Marie loves PSB » Sun 19 Jan 2020, 11:08 am

Marie loves PSB wrote:
Sat 18 Jan 2020, 6:53 pm
Sorry, if anyone else has mentioned this. I have made another post in case you miss it. Thursday radio 6 7:30am Lauren Laverne talking to Pet Shop Boys about Hotspot.:D
This is on Thursday. :D **not Friday**. I am only going by the stupid Mail tv radio guide. :grumble: :wall:
Last edited by Marie loves PSB on Sun 19 Jan 2020, 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1122 Post by Marie loves PSB » Sun 19 Jan 2020, 11:12 am

leesmapman wrote:
Sun 19 Jan 2020, 12:49 am
According to Literally, it's now the Boston Consulting Group.
Thank you for letting me know Leesmapman. :D It is a shame it has gone. I know EMI itself etc... went a while ago. It is quite a big building. I was expecting another record company to have moved in there.

romy
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu 28 Jun 2012, 8:45 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1123 Post by romy » Mon 20 Jan 2020, 1:37 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live: ... manchester

really,really good interview.Neil and Chris at its best.

leesmapman
Posts: 1644
Joined: Wed 03 May 2006, 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1124 Post by leesmapman » Mon 20 Jan 2020, 3:09 pm

romy wrote:
Mon 20 Jan 2020, 1:37 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live: ... manchester

really,really good interview.Neil and Chris at its best.
The interview is around 13 minutes into the programme (and continues at 26 minutes in)

Tom Angel
Posts: 3224
Joined: Sat 04 Feb 2006, 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Forthcoming PSB TV and radio appearances...

#1125 Post by Tom Angel » Mon 20 Jan 2020, 5:39 pm

NO sign of the manchester interview - I've just had to listen to m-people!
in suits or sequins/or twin sets and pearls

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], trafaelwyr and 6 guests