So Hard PSB Vs. KLF CD single

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
StevePSB
Site Admin

So Hard PSB Vs. KLF CD single

#1 Post by StevePSB »

Been after one for a while. Just won one (with minor scratches, but that doesn't worry me) on eBay for £15.00 & £1.50 postage. About what I wanted to pay. :)

StevePSB

james23_uk

#2 Post by james23_uk »

Good job you're not Techno! :wink:
at rock bottom :wall:

Ronald42

#3 Post by Ronald42 »

Nice I think it's well worth your money. :lol: About what I paid a few years ago. I think some items may actually drop in price.
THE FUTURE THAT YOU ANTICIPATED HAS BEEN CANCELLED

StevePSB
Site Admin

#4 Post by StevePSB »

Yes, it doesn't seem as though they are fetching as much as they once did. Be nice to have them on CD. :)

StevePSB

JSDOUVRES

#5 Post by JSDOUVRES »

Yep, it certainly seems that some items are going for less and less now, and I am more and more sure that some items are not as "rare" as people have been lead to think.
The Canadian promo for "Home and dry" has been on ebay 3 times in the last week or so which makes it obvious there are more than 25 copies like is claimed.
I think certain people and mail order companies might be to blame for such claims in order to hack up the price (of course)

Pertan

#6 Post by Pertan »

One Ebay seller had 1 copy of this for £8 that ended yesterday (no bidders) also a morales CD for £10.. no bidders either... strange

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PET-SHOP-BOYS-SO- ... dZViewItem

and

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PET-SHOP-BOYS-SO- ... dZViewItem

Suggest:Contact him if you are intrested

Enrique

#7 Post by Enrique »

damn! I wanted that Morales CD!
Unadiscoteca: PSB en español http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/unadiscoteca

Pertan

#8 Post by Pertan »

Enrique wrote:damn! I wanted that Morales CD!
but hurry and contact him then...

FreshDebesh

#9 Post by FreshDebesh »

I never thought much of the KLF mixes. Then again, I never really cared much for the KLF, one way or the other. Good luck on finding that cd single! I felt the same way about the German exclusive Being Remixed cd single. I'm glad I finally got it!

Technotrancemix

#10 Post by Technotrancemix »

I certainly wouldn't buy that copy as the playing side is face down on a surface which causes scratches.

StevePSB
Site Admin

#11 Post by StevePSB »

LOL! But then you want it to be perfect, and I want a copy to own and play. Not fussed about the scratches as long as there aren't hundreds and it plays OK.

StevePSB

Issey Miyake

#12 Post by Issey Miyake »

I stumbled across the KLF mix and Morales mix cd's in Hmv back in the 90's on import, I think they were around £7.50 each; then they had them on 12" so I had to, I just love the big sleeves

Enrique

#13 Post by Enrique »

Enrique wrote:
damn! I wanted that Morales CD!
but hurry and contact him then...
yeah, I certainly could... All these years I've bought & sell in ebay but never from a seller off ebay that was advertised before. Maybe the little sum of money deserves that risk, but reading storys like DJamix wrote, it makes me think twice...

Enrique

#14 Post by Enrique »

I stumbled across the KLF mix and Morales mix cd's in Hmv back in the 90's on import, I think they were around £7.50 each; then they had them on 12" so I had to, I just love the big sleeves
LOL! same here. I bought the 12" back in the 90s but didn't manage to get the CD... what I was thinking about?:oops:

Danimal

#15 Post by Danimal »

The KLF mixes are really excellent if you're a KLF fan. They fit in perfectly with what the KLF were up to at that point in time. Having said that though, I think that most PSB fans would probably be disappointed with the mixes as the KLF simply used the PSB tracks as source material to essentially create a new KLF record.