DREAMWORLD TOUR

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Message
Author
User avatar
PopKid78
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu 08 Mar 2018, 10:33 am
Contact:

DREAMWORLD TOUR

#196 Post by PopKid78 » Wed 02 Oct 2019, 10:23 am

MikeyC wrote:
PopKid78 wrote:
Tue 01 Oct 2019, 10:58 pm
Do the US Dance chart No1s count as hits, or is that stretching it a bit?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a good achievement to have!! 8)
Most successful band in US Dance Chart history, why not use that as a selling point, and an excuse to include some of their recent singles.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
East End Bhoy
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:35 pm
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#197 Post by East End Bhoy » Wed 09 Oct 2019, 11:40 pm

Woohoo!

My tickets arrived today via Ticket master
1991-Glasgow, 1999-Glasgow, 2002-Edinburgh, 2006-Newcastle, 2007-Manchester, 2009-Manchester, 2009-Glasgow, 2014-Glasgow, 2016-London, 2017-Glasgow

RMC
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue 23 Nov 2010, 10:52 am
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#198 Post by RMC » Thu 10 Oct 2019, 8:57 am

Ref a Glastonbury performance Diana Ross now confirmed for the legends slot ...

User avatar
CroMagnon
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed 15 Mar 2006, 9:42 pm
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#199 Post by CroMagnon » Thu 10 Oct 2019, 3:05 pm

I don’t think PSB would have wanted the Glasto legends slot anyway, as it is in the afternoon. They are always going to want to perform after dark, with accompanying lights, lasers and drama.
Love comes quickly, but is a catastrophe and a bourgeois construct etc.

RMC
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue 23 Nov 2010, 10:52 am
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#200 Post by RMC » Thu 10 Oct 2019, 5:49 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019, 3:05 pm
I don’t think PSB would have wanted the Glasto legends slot anyway, as it is in the afternoon. They are always going to want to perform after dark, with accompanying lights, lasers and drama.

Me neither but I thought it useful to start ticking off the slots available...

Nickname
Posts: 6169
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:52 pm
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#201 Post by Nickname » Fri 11 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm

Dreamland will be the only song from the new album on their upcoming tour. It won’t be a new greatest-hits album or re-release of an old single to promote the tour.

User avatar
agent doris
Posts: 1697
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:56 pm
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#202 Post by agent doris » Fri 11 Oct 2019, 7:40 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019, 3:05 pm
I don’t think PSB would have wanted the Glasto legends slot anyway, as it is in the afternoon. They are always going to want to perform after dark, with accompanying lights, lasers and drama.
Neil said so last Saturday, they’ll never perform in daylight!

RMC
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue 23 Nov 2010, 10:52 am
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#203 Post by RMC » Thu 24 Oct 2019, 12:53 pm

On Wednesday the show at Manchester had almost no tickets left and was listed as limited availability, today there are 100’s of tickets in full rows for sale.

Is this a usual sales tactic?

User avatar
jamie1978
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun 14 Dec 2003, 10:23 am
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#204 Post by jamie1978 » Thu 24 Oct 2019, 10:54 pm

RMC wrote:
Thu 24 Oct 2019, 12:53 pm
On Wednesday the show at Manchester had almost no tickets left and was listed as limited availability, today there are 100’s of tickets in full rows for sale.

Is this a usual sales tactic?
AEG, the tour promoters, shift them over to Ticketmaster in batches - they prefer to sell them on their own AXS website if possible, since Ticketmaster take a cut

User avatar
mole973102
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon 26 Apr 2004, 11:28 pm
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#205 Post by mole973102 » Mon 28 Oct 2019, 2:05 am

One of the crowd wrote:
Wed 11 Sep 2019, 10:22 am
Best price ticket was £99

They can f*** right off
"...on zero contracts everywhere..." :( Not only funding the night, but be £33 min to SouthEastern.
I decided to watch Derren Brown as a priority instead. Is right on my doorstep.
Just not got the dosh.

I might later make a CD up of the tracklisting...
Last edited by mole973102 on Mon 28 Oct 2019, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
You gotta have fun!

User avatar
mole973102
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon 26 Apr 2004, 11:28 pm
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#206 Post by mole973102 » Mon 28 Oct 2019, 2:08 am

Tired. Duplicate post. Ought to get to bed.
You gotta have fun!

User avatar
mole973102
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon 26 Apr 2004, 11:28 pm
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#207 Post by mole973102 » Mon 28 Oct 2019, 2:11 am

agent doris wrote:
Fri 11 Oct 2019, 7:40 pm
CroMagnon wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019, 3:05 pm
I don’t think PSB would have wanted the Glasto legends slot anyway, as it is in the afternoon. They are always going to want to perform after dark, with accompanying lights, lasers and drama.
Neil said so last Saturday, they’ll never perform in daylight!
Cathedrals and Art Galleries tend to be more open in the day.
You gotta have fun!

domino
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat 05 Jan 2019, 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#208 Post by domino » Fri 08 Nov 2019, 6:44 pm

Just saw the new advert for the tour on Facebook.

Songs used so far:

West End Girls
Suburbia
Heart
Domino Dancing
Go West
It's alright
Can you forgive her?
Always on my mind
What have I done to deserve this?
A blues would be in B flat, pain defining wisdom,
but the soul is in the high hat, programmed in the system.

User avatar
PETHEAD72
Posts: 1059
Joined: Fri 15 Oct 2010, 1:40 pm
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#209 Post by PETHEAD72 » Fri 08 Nov 2019, 7:02 pm

domino wrote:
Fri 08 Nov 2019, 6:44 pm
Just saw the new advert for the tour on Facebook.

Songs used so far:

West End Girls
Suburbia
Heart
Domino Dancing
Go West
It's alright
Can you forgive her?
Always on my mind
What have I done to deserve this?
PSB...can we now please,please,please stop performing GO WEST!!!
You got a heart of glass or a heart of stone?

Oi!...got far to go have you?!... :lol:

User avatar
goughsjd
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: DREAMWORLD TOUR

#210 Post by goughsjd » Fri 08 Nov 2019, 7:23 pm

PETHEAD72 wrote:
Fri 08 Nov 2019, 7:02 pm
domino wrote:
Fri 08 Nov 2019, 6:44 pm
Just saw the new advert for the tour on Facebook.

Songs used so far:

West End Girls
Suburbia
Heart
Domino Dancing
Go West
It's alright
Can you forgive her?
Always on my mind
What have I done to deserve this?
PSB...can we now please,please,please stop performing GO WEST!!!
I do enjoy go west live tbh!!
    Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

    Post Reply

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 29 guests